More than 30 civilians have been killed in a Saudi-led coalition airstrike at a factory in northern Yemen, according to a witness.
Issa Ahmed, a resident in Hajjah province, told the Reuters news agency the bottling plant was hit on Sunday morning.
He said: “The process of recovering bodies is finished now.
“The corpses of 36 workers, many of them burnt or in pieces, were pulled out after an airstrike hit the plant this morning.”
The Saudi-led coalition intervened in the Yemen conflict in March and has staged an aerial campaign that has wiped out territorial gains made by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.
On Friday, air raids killed 65 people in Taiz – most of them civilians – and last month 65 people including 10 children were killed after a milk factory was hit in western Yemen.